Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Chainsaw Chick's Critters

  1. #11
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hello Gus & Charlie!

    Gus, yes you will love her Memaids, but every single thing she has carved is amazing & beautiful. Your welcome on the picture....thanx for always being so kind, and keeping me informed with music. And yes, Denise is a ROCKIN photographer and friend.

    After a deep conversation with Cherie & Marie, I have decided to work on something new, and I am actually excited about it. I guess they made me see "the light at the end of the tunnel.".. LOL! Right now I just plan on recording, and from there..... we will see where it takes me.

    Thanx to both of you,

    Katt

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Hello Katt, What a nice surprise. I saw your post and I just wanted to wave a hand. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Rog

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Katt,
    I'm very glad Cherie and Marie have helped you see "the light at the end of the tunnel" because you make excellent music, for sure!

    You are so right about me loving Cherie's Mermaids and you are also so right about everything she has carved being amazing and beautiful! Her artistic talent really blows my mind!

    I'm thrilled that you have been here posting and hope you'll hang around. If you are not too busy, maybe you could join us in Cherie's Chat Room tonight or any other Chaturday night. If you are so inclined please check out the 'Cherie's Chat Room' topic. Look for the 'Chat Room Links' post near the top of the page for pertinent details! It would be awesome if you could drop by!

    It's a real pleasure meeting you!!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS There are lots more of Chainsaw Chicks Critters for our viewing pleasure now folks! Check 'em out here:
    http://www.chainsawchick.com/

  4. #14
    Inactive Member KattLowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus & Rog & MARA FOX!!!

    I would love to go to the chat room tonight, but
    Marie's son Trevor is playing the Whiskey tonight... so I am looking forward to some ROCKIN music.... which is almost unheard of these days in LA. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Yes, Mara.... I should come around more.... guess I kinda went into the Katt Cave for awhile [img]wink.gif[/img] as you know...

    You truly did an amazing job with the website!!

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Gus, I have yet to see one piece of less then amazing pieces of art from Cherie... She was blessed with soooo many gifts... most people are lucky to have one talent! I knew you would love the Mermaid.... did you notice her ROCKIN hair??

    Katt

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 24, 2004 04:01 PM: Message edited by: KattLowe ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey we have heard mention of Trevor several times now, It sounds like his band is doing well on the club scene, Is there anyplace where we could check him out (website, fan club, demo etc.?)
    [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Rog

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Have fun at that ROCKIN' Whisky show Katt! Anytime you are free on a Saturday evening we'd be very happy to have you join us in the chat room, 4 sure!

    Hey Ellanoize, I was searching the web, a while back, to see if maybe Trevor's band had a CD available. Didn't find one but I found out he plays on Steve Lukather's 2003 'Santamental' release! A lot of reknowned players on it too, that's for sure!
    Looks like a good one to pick up for next Christmas the way I figger!
    Hopefully Trevor's band will have their own release soon. I'd love to hear them youngsterz!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

    You can check out Santamental here:

    http://shop.politinfo.com/products/i...0000C23IC.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic